Privacy & Security
Our Core Principles
- Your information on the Reperch service belongs to you.
- We will help you to control your information.
- We will tell you what we do with your information.
- We will never spam you or abuse your information.
What types of information are we talking about?
- Information you provide to us; and
- Information that we collect when you use our website and Services (Services are defined in our Terms of Service).
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you register with Reperch, you provide us with information to register and set up an account, including email, name, and billing and credit card information if you are buying or selling items ("Account Data"). We use this information to provide you the Services and send you Service related notices (including any notices required by law).
We also use your Account Data and data related to your use of the Service to inform you about the Service (such as newsletters, updates to features of the Service), and special offers and promotions from Reperch or our partners.
If you correspond with Reperch, we may retain the content of your messages, your email address and our responses.
If you invite a friend to try Reperch through our Service, we will use that friend's email address for the sole purpose of sending your invitation.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
While our Services may not operate properly without these technologies, you can set your web browser to refuse all cookies.
Also, for more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your online information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices and www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
How we share your information
Personally Identifiable Information: Reperch will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others and will not share it with others, except as follows:
- Reperch may disclose such information (a) if we are required to do so by law or subpoena, (b) to enforce our terms and policies; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of Reperch, our users or others.
- We may store information in physical locations outside the direct control of Reperch (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- Reperch may share your information with trusted third party service providers that Reperch has contracted with to provide you the Service.
- Reperch may share your information with trusted third party service providers that Reperch has contracted with to provide advertising services using information that our customers provide. If you prefer that Reperch not share your information with these third party service providers, you can opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reperch may transfer such information if Reperch is acquired as a business or its assets are sold, as is typical when a business is acquired or merged.
How we protect your information
Reperch employs well-established security measures to safeguard our systems and your information. However, we cannot control all the individuals and activities on the internet and elsewhere, and therefore cannot guarantee that such information will never be compromised.
Links to external servers and other websites and services
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, through posting of such notice on our web page, or by other reasonable means, as determined by Reperch in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you.
U.S. Based Service
Our center of operation is in the United States. Your data is held in the United States and transactions are processed in US Dollars on servers in the United States. As such, all data is held in accordance with United States laws and procedures which differ from those in other regions of the world, such as the European Union. By using this service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these data policies.